Date(s) - 12/09/2020 - 13/09/2020
All details are below, but the following document can be downloaded and printed off.
CLASSES: UNDER 12: Each rider must be under the age of 12 as at 1st January 2020
UNDER 14: Each rider must be under the age of 14 as at 1st January 2020
UNDER 17: Each rider must be under the age of 17 as at 1st January 2020
OPEN: Any age
Both names of the pair must be provided on entry. If one member of the pair has to drop out, the other rider must go back on the waiting list and the place will be offered to the next pair on the waiting list unless a veterinary or doctor’s certificate is produced.
– Entries in each class are restricted and will be dealt with strictly on a first come, first served basis. Please enter only one age group. If there are spaces after the closing date you will be permitted to enter a second age group.
– PLACES CANNOT BE RESERVED BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL.
– RIDERS MUST ENTER AS A PAIR – NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITH ONLY
– Post-dated cheques CANNOT be accepted.
– Places CANNOT be reserved without full payment.
– Entries will be acknowledged when they are accepted.
– Full competition details, including games, timings, etc. will be issued to all riders nearer to the date of
the competition and will be available on the website – https://mgagb.co.uk/events/british-pairs-championships/
– All competitors must be members of MGA(GB) Ltd. or pay temporary membership – please download the temporary membership form – http://mgagb.co.uk/membership/temporary-membership/ and send with the entry form.
– Closing dates for entries is MONDAY 31st AUGUST 2020.
Entry fee is £180 per pair. Corralling is permitted. There are no stables.
See below for payment details.
GAMES & RULES:
All games and rules will be found in the 2020 IMGA Rule book.
RIDERS WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THE RULES BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION.
Neither the Organisers, nor any person acting on their behalf, accept any liability for any loss, damage, accident, illness or injury to ponies, horses or any other person or property whatsoever.
All members of MGA(GB) Ltd. are covered by the Association’s Third Party Public Liability Policy. It is up to each rider to insure him/herself and their pony or property.
There will be no cancellation refunds after Monday 31st August 2020 unless a Veterinary Certificate or Doctor’s letter is produced. All cancellation refunds incur a £30 administration fee (for refunds to an overseas bank account, bank charges will be deducted).
The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry into the competition or refuse admittance to the Showground. No reason will be given for so doing.
If paying in £ sterling:
- By cheque payable to “MGA(GB) Ltd” and posted to:
Bampton Downs Farm, Cove, Tiverton, Devon. EX16 7RY
- By Internet Banking:
Sort Code: 80-11.00
Account No. 06070838
Account Name: The Mounted Games Association (Great Britain) Ltd.
- By Credit/Debit card – please phone 01398 331548 between 10am&1pm weekdays.
- By Paypal: Payee- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change to “Sending to a friend or to family”
If paying in any other currency:
Note: This service does incur a small fee to cover the transactional charges that are applied, which is less that the charges enforced by the banks.