Date(s) - 19/09/2020 - 20/09/2020
Programmes, officials rota, officials page can be accessed via the following link – https://mgagb.co.uk/british-individuals-programmes/
Please ensure you download and read the whole of the following document, and understand that you understand all the rules contained in it.. Please print off the back page and bring, already signed, to hand to the Security on the gate on arrival.
There will be a parking plan. Please email email@example.com by 8am on Tuesday if you would like to park near someone else.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have stables, providing your vehicle details. You will be issued with a parking pass and any vehicles found parked near the stables without a parking pass will be asked to leave by security.
STABLES – please book direct with the venue – https://www.astonlewalls.net/onsite-stabling
TRACK AND TRACE
Claire Hawkins has very kindly offered to take all the track and trace details for the above competitions. Please would you kindly send them to her as soon as possible – email@example.com
ONE RIDER ONE GROOM ONLY
When providing the registration number and mobile please put them on a separate line without any other wording, this helps to copy and paste into the document, for example:
07899 4353366 (leaving a space between the first 5 and second 6 helps)
Registration DF4 556
ENTRIES (the entries lists are below and will be updated regularly)
All age groups are now full. If you would like to go on the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All details are below, but the following document can be downloaded and printed off.
If you cannot download the form please email the following to email@example.com (entries cannot be accepted by Messenger):
UNDER 12: Each rider must be under the age of 12 as at 1st January 2020
UNDER 14: Each rider must be under the age of 14 as at 1st January 2020
UNDER 17: Each rider must be under the age of 17 as at 1st January 2020
OPEN: Any age
The competition will take place on the two all-weather arenas.
– Entries in each class are restricted and will be dealt with strictly on a first come, first served basis. Please enter only one age group. If there are spaces after the closing date you will be permitted to enter a second age group.
– PLACES CANNOT BE RESERVED BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL.
– Post-dated cheques CANNOT be accepted.
– Places CANNOT be reserved without full payment.
– Entries will be acknowledged when they are accepted.
– Full competition details, including games, timings, etc. will be issued to all riders nearer to the date of
the competition and will be available on the website https://mgagb.co.uk/events/british-individual-championships/
– All competitors must be members of MGA(GB) Ltd. or pay temporary membership – please download the temporary membership form – http://mgagb.co.uk/membership/temporary-membership/ and send with the entry form.
– Closing dates for entries is MONDAY 1ST JUNE 2020
Entry fee is £100. Corralling is permitted.
See details below on how to pay.
Stables can be booked direct via the following link:
GAMES & RULES:
All games and rules will be found in the IMGA 2020 Rule book.
RIDERS WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THE RULES BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION.
Neither the Organisers, nor any person acting on their behalf, accept any liability for any loss, damage, accident, illness or injury to ponies, horses or any other person or property whatsoever.
All members of MGA(GB) Ltd. are covered by the Association’s Third Party Public Liability Policy. It is up to each rider to insure him/herself and their pony or property.
There will be no cancellation refunds after 1st June 2020 unless a Veterinary Certificate or Doctor’s letter is produced. All cancellation refunds incur a £20 administration fee (for refunds to an overseas bank account, bank charges will be deducted).
The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry into the competition or refuse admittance to the Showground. No reason will be given for so doing.
If paying in £ sterling:
- By cheque payable to “MGA(GB) Ltd” and posted to:
Bampton Downs Farm, Cove, Tiverton, Devon. EX16 7RY
- By Internet Banking:
Sort Code: 80-11.00
Account No. 06070838
Account Name: The Mounted Games Association (Great Britain) Ltd.
- By Credit/Debit card – please phone 01398 331548 between 10am&1pm weekdays.
- By Paypal: Payee- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change to “Sending to a friend or to family”
If paying in any other currency:
Note: This service does incur a small fee to cover the transactional charges that are applied, which is less that the charges enforced by the banks.