Date(s) - 07/08/2017 - 11/08/2017
Newark & Notts Showground
REMINDER: No arrivals before 12.00 noon (lunchtime) on Sunday 6th August. If you are planning on arriving early please refer to the Equine B&B List: http://www.bhs.org.uk/welfare-and-care/find-a-livery-yard/results?cat=Bed+and+Breakfast+Establishments
If you wish to stay on the showground after Friday 11th August this must be booked in advance – see below.
Revised timetable: The World Individuals 2017 Timetable
Further information regarding evening activities will be available nearer to the date of the competition.
The draw and briefing – please note that the time for the under 12 has changed:
As per the timetable the briefings are as follows – please note that the draw will only include competitors who attend the briefing and collect their programmes. If you are unable to attend please make sure you send a representative otherwise you will not be included in the draw and will be unable to compete.
Under 14 – Monday 7th August – 8am
Under 17 – Monday 7th August – 9am
Open – Monday 7th August – 10.30 am
Under 12 – Monday 7th August – 12 15 pm
Further details will be sent closer to the competition.
The entries lists have been updated: ENTRIES RECEIVED
There will be no cancellation refunds after 30th June 2017 unless a Veterinary Certificate or Doctor’s letter is produced. All cancellation refunds incur a £25 administration fee (overseas riders the bank charges will also be deducted).
Contact: Rosie Thornton – email@example.com
Full information can be found on the following links:
- COMPETITION INFORMATION: Full competition details including entry fees, entry form, bank details: WORLD INDIVIDUALS INFORMATION 2017
- ENTRIES RECEIVED – list of entries per age group: ENTRIES RECEIVED
- GAMES: Games to be played are available: Games for individuals 2017
- INFORMATION: Information on local accommodation, taxi hire and caravan hire: COMPETITORS INFORMATION
- STABLES – please check your name is on the list STABLES BOOKED – no further stable bookings can be taken
- HOOK UP – no further hook up bookings can be taken.
Please check your name is on the list – HOOK UP BOOKED :
- GALA DINNER – For information regarding the Gala Dinner click on the following link: GALA DINNER
Non Competitors please check your name is on the list if you wish to attend – NON COMPETITORS ATTENDING GALA DINNER
For booking form please use this form – all bookings and payments to be received by 12th July at the latest: WORLD INDIVIDUALS EXTRAS BOOKING FORM 2017. –
- STAYING ON SHOWGROUND FROM FRIDAY TO MONDAY – we have negotiated with Newark that overseas competitors wishing to travel onto the European Championships can stay over – for details on how to book and pay click on the link: WORLD INDIVIDUALS EXTRAS BOOKING FORM 2017
- A list of people who have booked to stay on from Friday can be seen on EXTRA NIGHTS
The closing date for entries will be 28th February 2017. There will be no cancellation refunds after 30th June 2017 unless a Veterinary Certificate or Doctor’s letter is produced. All cancellation refunds incur a £25 administration fee (overseas riders the bank charges will also be deducted).
Arrivals: no arrivals before Sunday 6th August
Departures: all departures on Friday 11th August – unless by prior arrangement