Date(s) - 15/09/2018 - 16/09/2018
Newark & Notts Showground
Please check this page regularly in case any changes have to be made.
Please make sure you collect your printed programmes at the briefing. Any changes will be made at the briefing and posted on the website.
Pdfs of the programmes are below:
PRINTING OPEN PROGRAMME BRITISH PAIRS 2018
PRINTING UNDER 17 PROGRAMME BRITISH PAIRS 2018
PRINTING UNDER 14 PROGRAMME BRITISH PAIRS 2018
PRINTING UNDER 12 PROGRAMME BRITISH PAIRS 2018
You can view the online programmes via the following links. Please note that the semi finals will auto fill but will change as the competition goes on.
UNDER 17: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhfP23SonSCHhwAFPAitAsVtQ0IW
UNDER 14: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhfP23SonSCHhnu9utu6T_y_zDxx
UNDER 12: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhfP23SonSCHhnwHBaHf4YoBXihn
The entries lists can be viewed by clicking on the following link BRITISH PAIRS ENTRIES.
Entries will be filled on a strictly first come first served basis. If an age group is full we reserve the right to reduce spaces in another age group to accommodate the extra entries. Once the classes start filling up a list of entries will be posted on here. At present there is plenty of space in all classes.
UNDER 12: Each rider must be under the age of 12 as at 1st January 2018
UNDER 14: Each rider must be under the age of 14 as at 1st January 2018
UNDER 17: Each rider must be under the age of 17 as at 1st January 2018
OPEN: Any age
Both names of the pair must be provided on entry. If one member of the pair has to drop out, the other rider must go back on the waiting list and the place will be offered to the next pair on the waiting list unless a veterinary or doctor’s certificate is produced.
– Entries in each class are restricted and will be dealt with strictly on a first come, first served basis.
– PLACES CANNOT BE RESERVED BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL.
– RIDERS MUST ENTER AS A PAIR – NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITH ONLY ONE NAME.
– Post-dated cheques CANNOT be accepted.
– Places CANNOT be reserved without full payment.
– Entries will be acknowledged when they are accepted.
– Full competition details, including games, timings, etc. will be issued to all riders nearer to the date of the competition and will be available on the website – http://mgagb.co.uk/events/british-pairs/
– All competitors must be members of MGA(GB) Ltd. or pay temporary membership – please download the temporary membership form – http://mgagb.co.uk/membership/temporary-membership/ and send with the entry form.
– Closing dates for entries is FRIDAY 31st AUGUST 2018. If any age group is not full by 20th August and there is a waiting list in another age group, we reserve the right to reduce one age group to accommodate the waiting list in another age group.
Entry fee is £170 per pair. Corralling is at owner’s risk. There are no stables.
Payment details are on the entry form above
GAMES & RULES:
All games and rules will be found in the MGA(GB) Rule book.
RIDERS WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THE RULES BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION.
Neither the Organisers, nor any person acting on their behalf, accept any liability for any loss, damage, accident, illness or injury to ponies, horses or any other person or property whatsoever.
All members of MGA(GB) Ltd. are covered by the Association’s Third Party Public Liability Policy. It is up to each rider to insure him/herself and their pony or property.
There will be no cancellation refunds after Friday 31st August 2018 unless a Veterinary Certificate or Doctor’s letter is produced. All cancellation refunds incur a £30 administration fee (for refunds to an overseas bank account, bank charges will be deducted).
The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry into the competition or refuse admittance to the Showground. No reason will be given for so doing.