DUTIES OF A COUNTY REPRESENTATIVE
- To be responsible for all affairs including financial relating to the County team/s.
- To represent their county at Regional Committee meetings.
- To communicate with Head Office and to pass information from Head Office to all members of their county.
- To pass all information from Regional Committees to the members of their county.
- To inform all riders of competition dates and venues and to check the availability of members.
RESPONSIBILITIES AT SHOWS
- The County Representative is responsible for the general behaviour of all members attached to their team/s whether they be parents, riders or guests.
- The County Representative is responsible for appointing trainers for each team in their county and for ensuring that each trainer has been CRB checked.
- The County Representative is responsible for passing on all communications from the show organisers to their members, families and any guests during the duration of the competition.
- The County Representative should ensure that any guests pay a temporary membership fee to the Show Organiser.
- The County Representative should ensure that all riders are correctly attired and are wearing the correct tack when competing.
- The County Representative should make it clear to members and parents that under age consumption of alcohol on the Showground will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- The County Representative is responsible for the cleanliness of their parking and corralling area and for making sure that the area is left clean and tidy after the show.
- The County Representative is responsible for appointing responsible adult deputy to represent the county in the event that he/she is unable to attend any event at which a team from the county is competing. The Show Organiser should be made aware of the name of the replacement official .