Please note that during this busy period the entries lists will not be updated regularly, but when any age group gets near full it will be updated.
If paying by internet banking or Paypal please email the form (no need to post the form unless you are paying by cheque). payment details are on the form. For overseas riders the bank details are available on the following link – Bank Details
UNDER 12: Each rider must be under the age of 12 as at 1st January 2017
UNDER 14: Each rider must be under the age of 14 as at 1st January 2017
JUNIORS: Each rider must be under the age of 17 as at 1st January 2017 OPEN: Any age
N.B. As three rings will be run competitors can only enter one age group due to clashes.
Both names of the pair must be provided on entry. If one member of the pair has to drop out, the other rider must go back on the waiting list and the place will be offered to the next pair on the waiting list unless a veterinary or doctor’s certificate is produced.
– Entries in each class are restricted and will be dealt with strictly on a first come, first served basis.
– PLACES CANNOT BE RESERVED BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL.
– No entry will be accepted without the FULL ENTRY FEE.
– RIDERS MUST ENTER AS A PAIR – NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITH ONLY ONE NAME.
– Entries will be acknowledged when they are accepted.
– Full competition details, including games, timings, etc. will be issued to all riders nearer to the date of the competition.
– All competitors must be members of MGA(GB) Ltd. or members of their national MGA.
– Closing dates for entries is FRIDAY 1st SEPTEMBER 2017.
Entry fee is £150 per pair. Corralling is permitted. There are no stables.
or complete the form below:
GAMES & RULES:
All games and rules will be found in the MGA(GB) Rule book.
RIDERS WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THE RULES BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION.
Neither the Organisers, nor any person acting on their behalf, accept any liability for any loss, damage, accident, illness or injury to ponies, horses or any other person or property whatsoever.
All members of MGA(GB) Ltd. are covered by the Association’s Third Party Public Liability Policy. It is up to each rider to insure him/herself and their pony or property.
There will be no cancellation refunds after Friday 1st September 2017 unless a Veterinary Certificate or Doctor’s letter is produced. All cancellation refunds incur a £10 administration fee (for refunds to an overseas bank account, bank charges will be deducted).
The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry into the competition or refuse admittance to the Showground. No reason will be given for so doing.
PAYMENT CAN BE DONE ONLINE:
OR PLEASE COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM: