ALL AGE GROUPS NOW FULL – to go on the waiting list please email email@example.com
To view the list of entries paid and received click on the following links:
If paying by internet banking or Paypal please email the form (no need to post the form unless you are paying by cheque). payment details are on the form. For overseas riders the bank details are available on the following link – Bank Details
UNDER 12: For riders who are under the age of 12 as at 1st January 2017
UNDER 14: For riders who are under the age of 14 as at 1st January 2017
UNDER 17: For riders who are under the age of 17 as at 1st January 2017
OPEN: For riders who are any age
– Entries will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
– Riders may only enter one age group initially. If there are spaces in any age group after 21st May places will
be offered to riders wishing to ride in two age groups.
– PLACES CANNOT BE RESERVED BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL.
– No entry will be accepted without payment of the FULL ENTRY FEE.
– Post-dated cheques CANNOT be accepted.
– Places CANNOT be reserved without full payment.
– Entries will be acknowledged when they are accepted.
– Full competition details, including games, timings, etc. will be issued to all riders nearer to the date of the
– All competitors must be members of MGA(GB) Ltd. or pay temporary membership.
– Closing dates for entries is FRIDAY 2ND JUNE 2017
Entry fee is £75. Corralling is permitted. Stables are available at a cost of £35 for the weekend.
The closing date for entries is FRIDAY 2nd June 2017. There will be no cancellation refunds after Friday 2nd June 2017 unless a Veterinary Certificate or Doctor’s letter is produced. All cancellation refunds incur a £5 administration fee (for refunds to an overseas bank account, bank charges will be deducted).
GAMES & RULES:
All games and rules will be found in the International Mounted Games Association Rule Book.
RIDERS WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THE RULES BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION.
Neither the Organisers, nor any person acting on their behalf, accept any liability for any loss, damage, accident, illness or injury to ponies, horses or any other person or property whatsoever.
All members of MGA (GB) Ltd. are covered by the Association’s Third Party Public Liability Policy. It is up to each rider to insure him/herself and their pony or property.
The competition will be run in two rings. Two heats will run concurrently. A full list of competition details, including games, timings etc. will be sent to all competitors in advance of the competition.
The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry into the competition or refuse admittance to the Showground. No reason will be given for so doing.